Each year, the Cultural Enrichment Fund conducts the ArtsBiz event series. This series of five (5) events consists of four (4) executive networking sessions and will the Fund’s signature fundraising event, the Red Carpet Soiree.
The Fund’s executive networking sessions have been extremely well received over the past few years. Each event has had multiple business owners, CEOs and senior executives from local companies in attendance. In addition, the Red Carpet Soiree has established itself as one of the region’s premier charity galas. All events include premium wine, craft beer, cocktail service, gourmet hors d’ oeuvres and live entertainment from local artists.
The five (5) annual events consist of:
- Late September executive networking session & happy hour
- Early November executive networking session & happy hour
- Late February Red Carpet Soiree
- Late March executive networking session & happy hour
- Late May executive networking session & happy hour
Attendance at ArtsBiz receptions is exclusively limited to companies that Play Their Part for the arts. Stay tuned for the 2017-18 event series dates.